This is the 2nd year we have stayed at this resort. We have a 3 year old and a 1 year old and the pool here is great - with a separate paddling pool alongside the main pool. Our children loved it! The best part of this resort is that everything is within 5 mins walk - the beach, the marina, restaurants and a few shops. There is also a lot of green space for the kids to run around too. It's an excellent resort for a young family who want everything on hand without having to get into the car. Only negative point is that it is obviously catering for French tourists so not much English is spoken and all kids activities, kids club etc are in French but this is no big thing. The accommodation, as said in other reviews, is not really big enough for the number of people they state but we knew this so booked a 7 people apartment for our small family of 4.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Thalasso therapy spa treatment centre. The sandy beach "Plage du Fogéo" located just 300 metres away with its superb sailing club. The kids and teens clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Port du Crouesty Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Port Du Crouesty Hotel Arzon
- Pierre And Vacances Resort Port Du Crouesty
- Pierre & Vacances Port Du Crouesty Holiday Village France/Arzon