“Total luxury” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kalavasos

Kalavasos
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tochni
Kalavasos
You added Kalavasos to your Saves list
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Tochni
“Total luxury”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I have already written a review of this beautiful house but unfortunately I was unable to submit photos as I didn't know how,I have been shown how to since and I do hope you can add them to my review!! Also in my review I forgot to mention it has wifi and tv also at night time we were very cold but we discovered the air con also heated the place as it was in every room!! We were really toasty,day and night!!!!

Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Families
Couples
Solo
Business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

We had the most enjoyable stay in this house in Kalavasos near Zigi village even though it was January we could still lie out in the sun! The sun loungers were the essence of comfort,I even nodded off .I had a dip in the pool which wasn't too cold as the sun shines on it all day and with all the mature plants around the large garden it was most enjoyable. As for the house itself ,it is fab!!!every mod con and a very high standard of furnishings and utensils . Two big patio doors opening onto the pool and garden. Downstairs all open plan upstairs two bedrooms ,doubles,one is en suite and a family bathroom. Both share a balcony. The surrounding countryside is beautiful,we went to Govenors Beach which is really lovely,difficult to give a good description as it was January and most places were closed but there are loads of restaurants around and in the evening we found some really lovely ones in Zigi,in one the owner caught his fish in the morning and we ate it that evening!!! We have booked to go back for two weeks at the end of September !!!! Can't wait for it!

Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tochni
Vasilikos House
Aldiana Cyprus
#1 of 1 in Alaminos
4.5 of 5 stars 166 reviews
E Hotel Spa & Resort Cyprus

Been to Kalavasos? Share your experiences!