All reviews steak a great nights sleep cooked to perfection stayed here the owner angela countryside belgium beer hosts business
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Returned again to this wonderful hotel/steak house.
This time I returned with my wife and a couple of friends.
We were made extremely welcome by our hosts Angela and Eddy.
The room was spacious clean and well equipped. The bed was sooo comfy!!
The food we had in the evening was excellent cooked to perfection (and very reasonable)
Would recommend staying here as I’m sure I will be again

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 19, 2019

As i had the last room available, no comments on the difference between room and pictures on the website. Beggars can't be choosers... Anyway, very correct and clean room. Everything the professional traveller needs. Outstanding service though!
The restaurant is better than what you would expect from a hotel kitchen: quality products, very well cooked and, again, excellent service. I truly enjoyed my dinner.
All in all a hotel/restaurant that offers an excellent price/quality ratio. I recommend.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 25, 2018 via mobile

We loved the stay. The location is so beautiful and the hotel is easily located. The two chaps looking after us were so friendly and welcoming. We had two rooms, one twin and one double, the twin was much larger than the double but both were very clean and had lovely comfortable beds
The food...oh the food! Cooked to perfection on an open log fire, beautiful wine (beer for the boys) and a beautiful setting - couldn't have picked better!
Breakfast again was amazing, being the only guests there, the breakfast was still a full spread and the four of us were stuffed!
The only thing that put a small mark on our visit is that the heating hadn't been turned on in our rooms as we had not specified an arrival time. (Personally I would have turned it on from the time check in started) The patio doors in our room hadn't been shut properly so our room was freezing (we could see our breath) and not warming at all, once my Husband found the source of the chill the room did warm up quickly but a proper room check before our arrival would have saved this discomfort

All in all a beautiful location and a wonderful evening followed by a great nights sleep

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night as this terrific family run hotel. Can think of nothing negative to say about this hotel. Hotel is in the country but has all facilities that was required. Free parking, excellent Wi-Fi, great bar and restaurant. The room was spotlessly clean and modern. Excellent bathroom and shower. Comfortable bed. Quiet with no traffic to prevent a great nights sleep. Staff were friendly and always helpful. Very good breakfast. Great value. Would recommend to anyone visiting this area.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2018

I stayed here for the weekend 7 - 9 July. Didn't know what to expect as a friend of mine, who knows Eddy and Angela, booked it for all of us as we were attending a local rally event.
The rooms were excellent, clean and plenty of room.
Our hosts were very welcoming, and I was made to feel at home.
The meal I had in the evening was superb, steak cooked just the way I wanted.
I would definately recommend this hotel, and will, hopefully be returning later in the year with my wife.
Thanks again Eddy and Angela

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Eddy D, Manager at Hotel Ter Zuidhoek, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

thanks paul,hope to see you soon