“Charged us more than we were Quoted!”
Review of Hotel Limburgia

Hotel Limburgia
Hotel Limburgia
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Riemst
Wiesbaden, Germany
“Charged us more than we were Quoted!”
Reviewed June 1, 2011

We went to Belgium to visit the Antique market in Tongeren for Mother's Day this year 8th May (the Market was excellent and worth a trip). There are not many hotels in Tongeren itself so we had to look further afield. The Limburgia is approx 20/25 mins from Tongeren, and we only booked the hotel the week before. The woman I spoke with (wife or mother to the Manager) told me the rate was E95 for the two of us and our 4yr old son.
When my husband checked out though he was charged E110. As we were in the car going to the marekt, I immediately called the Hotel and was told the records would be checked and amount put back on our credit card. One month later we had no credit for the overcharge, so I called the hotel. The man who was the Manager said NO he was NOT giving us credit as the rate was E110 on the internet. I complained that this was not what the woman quoted me. He then said it was because they spent 1 hour fixing our room as we had changed it around.... they had set up the roll-away bed for our son with the head directly in front of the electricity outlet which had multiple plugs coming out of it. It took my husband and myself TWO MINUTES to swap the bed and desk in the room so our son had a proper wall at his head. We were lied to and despite the place being clean and offering a decent breakfast, I do not recoomnend this place as the service we received as told above was Horrible.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank MargaretE_13

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Riemst
Kaboom Hotel
#14 of 38 in Maastricht
Hotel Huize Poswick
Hotel Huize Poswick
#1 of 1 in Kanne

Been to Hotel Limburgia? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Limburgia

Property: Hotel Limburgia
Address: Op 't Broek 4, Riemst 3770, Belgium
Location: Belgium > Flanders > Limburg Province > Riemst
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Riemst
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel Limburgia 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com and HRS so you can book your Hotel Limburgia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hotel Limburgia Belgium/Riemst, Limburg