All reviews outlet village friendly service two nights plenty of choice bar area pancakes fan hallway arrangment germany border receptionist bikes
Reviewed April 8, 2013

very nice and big room with comfortable bed. Could not open the window because of the noise that comes from the main road. Doors in the section of the hotel I stayed or very noisy.
Had some problems with the shower in the bathroom and the ventilation.
Good average breakfast with a very friendly staff.
Is this a 4* hotel ?

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Different H, Guest Relations Manager at Eurotel Lanaken - Different Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear,

thanks for posting your review on TripAdvisor. It is nice to read you are pleased with our staff. We will take care of those points of improvement.

See you soon at Different Hotels.

With Different Regards.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I revisited this hotel in june this year and stayed for one night, I was instantly recognised by the lovely girl on reception who offered me an upgrade which I accepted. It was a lovely room and was just five euro extra. Very friendly staff, nice quiet place.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank magpie033
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Thank you for your review! We were very pleased to have you as our guest and hope
you will visit us again soon. With different regards.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Clean, big room. Breakfast is good. Noisy room doors and a strange mix of design styles. Windows are not too far from big roads with traffic, so it is not really a quiet rest.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I stayed here during a seminar. Some of the rooms have been pimped and are really comfortable with flatscreen, free WIFI, safe, walk-in shower and adjustable light color (!).
Breakfast, lunch buffet and diner were absolutely perfect and staff utterly efficient.
I enjoyed this, even if it was for business.

Room tip: Pay a little extra and get a "classy room"
Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank stadenaar
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I had a bargain room in the basement, it had a door opening onto the garden. The room was clean with very comfortable beds and had was bright and pleasant. The bathroom was fine, the only downside being I hate showers stuck in the bath, but thats not unusual everything else was fine. The restaurant was first class, staff are very friendly and helpful, it was exactly what I wanted, a quiet hotel in a quiet area while still central for my purposes. I will be going back and I would recommend it.

Date of stay: September 2011