“Real taste of Greece!”

Zorba Restaurant Leuven
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Heverlee
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Gezelig sfeer en lekker eten! De echte griekse en international restaurant in Leuven.
Reviewed February 5, 2017

Being here is the closest experience I could have from Greece! The friendly environment and the amazing cuisine make Zorbas a place where I will certainly come back again one day. Highly recommended!

Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

I've been there already two times and definitely will go again! it reminds me a lot my trips to the Greek north, the excellent and friendly environment, the reasonable prices and the great cuisine makes Zorba one of the best restaurants in Leuven. the addition of the live music is also very good and fit perfectly to the Greek scenery.

Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

A beautiful atmosphere with unique greek and international tastes and the feeling of Hellenic hospitality. The big difference to other restaurants: everything but everything is home-made. My suggestions: noix d' agneau combined to traditional greek chalva...Unforgettable!

Reviewed December 24, 2016

Great food and friendly staff, best Greek restaurant I know.
I strongly recommend the 'Mezze' and 'Guvetsi'

Reviewed December 15, 2016 via mobile

I have been at Zorba for an informal meeting with other colleagues. I have reserved via internets and asked for a quite table. I received their feedback after few minutes and my request was totally satisfied. Food was good - I suggest to try their lamb.