“Amazing Dining Experience”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Vosselaar, Belgium
“Amazing Dining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

I dined at Lazuli back in December with my colleagues.The food was great, and I absolutely loved the ambiance. My husband was visiting me in Belgium this past week, so I took him to Lazuli on the last night he was in town. We were both blown away. The food was incredible, and the three brothers who own the restaurant made it an even more amazing experience. Their passion for food is clearly evident. I plan on going back very soon.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank JPCann

Paris - France
“All is perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

We were four people and had a very good evening in this restaurant. The place is very comfortable, warm and we felt "at home." The welcoming was very warm and the nice guy that made recommandations on the menu was a high class gentleman ! The food was on a high level too (as a french guy I like very good food) with very good products cooked with passion and art. So goood ! Wines were at the top too. A highly recommended place to spend a memorable dinner with friends. Thank you to my dutch friends that invited us there.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank PhilippeetLaurent
Heist-op-den-Berg, Belgium
“Highly Recomended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Table for 2 was booked. we went for what the chef recommended. i can't find any negative to say. the wine was perfect that he recommended , the food was amazing, very friendly and professional, i will definitely go back. I travel around europe for work and eat allot in restaurants all over! But this came top of my list.

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Stefan K
“Excellent food with great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

This small restaurant owned and operated by three brothers served dinner for our party of 14. The food was outstanding, the service great, and the ambiance was perfect. The cost was typical for a very good, family operated restaurant in Belgium. We will be back to try more of the dishes. The menu changes monthly so there will be lots to try.

• Visited July 2012