“Winding down in the geographical center of Austria”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Apartment in the quiet center.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
zdendakol...
Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic
“Winding down in the geographical center of Austria”
Reviewed November 17, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I took a short rejuvenating trip to Bad Aussee, Austria, in November 2016 for a weekend wanting to rest, go long-distance running and dive into my personal growth. I experienced a lodging service fully statisfying my needs of a solo traveller, married man 27 years old from the Czech Republic. There are brand new mattresses in the flat which did me a world of good sleeping straight 8hrs which was a highlight to me. Then, I took a run around the city venturing also to the mountains nearby (the Zinken mountain to be precise). Nature (hiking as well as biking marked paths/trails) can be easily accessed from where the location of the flat is. What´s more, the Billa grocery store is just a stone´s throw away from where I stayed as well as the spa promenade (city center). One can tell that the owner cares about cleanliness, having things in order and truly caring about guests - their needs and wants. This is a safe choice for just about anyone I daresay.

Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Nov 19, 2016
Thanks Zdenek for staying. I'm glad you liked the apartment and the area. Please come again. I do all I can to help my guests have a fantastic experience.
Reviewed June 3, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Reviewed January 17, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Reviewed August 21, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Reviewed September 29, 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing