“Budget hotel,no air con”

EuroHotel Airport Vienna
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Fischamend
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Shuttle to airport was 10 euro per room, it was very efficient.location a bit out of the way
There was no air conditioning, plastic under sheets on bed were very uncomfortable.
There is no bar and only breakfast available.Train station is 20 minute walk away in town.excellent fish restaurant there.
Price god

• Stayed: July 2012

Reviewed July 1, 2012

our plan have been delayed 12 hours so we found a cheap price hotel here , but no service of any kind , no food but ten minutes to good restaurant by taxi .. airport transfer 10 euro but arrange it when you check in

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We stayed at this place for one night so we could catch a morning flight out of Vienna's airport. They provide a bus to the airport for 10 Euros but you must arrange it with the front desk the day before. There is no pick up from the airport, still don't understand why many European hotels don't do this when many standard hotel chains in the US do, and at no charge. They have a morning breakfast for 9 Euros per person, which quite frankly is expensive. They don't have a regular restaurant and the closest one to the hotel is a 15 minute walk away, but you can order something from nearby pizzerias with the help of the front desk. This hotel is mainly designed to be a place to stay for one night before or after a flight out of the Vienna Airport. I wouldn't recommend it as a place to stay while site-seeing because it doesn't have many amenities that you find in other hotels. Overall, it was clean and convenient for its purpose. The staff was friendly and courteous.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We stayed for one night (about 12 hours overall), since we arrived to Vienna in the evening. The room was OK, no more, clean and minimal. Breakfast OK too.

Room Tip: rooms are twins. if you want a double bed, insisit on it, and youwll get a room with 2 quinn size be...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This hotel is okay if you just want a place to sleep for a short time. Beware of the paper thin walls. I was not able to fall asleep until the the neighboring rooms quited down. The walls are very thin and you can hear quite a lot of talking. I was glad that it was in another lanquage so that I did not hear what was being said. I was able to sleep for a short time after things quited down a little bit. The rooms are small, plain and unpleasing to the eye. If you are only passing through and are only going to be staying for one night, this is okay. If you want to stay for an exxtended period of time, it would be very hard to recommend this hotel. You will probably be bored with the decor. The hotel doesn't look as beautiful as their pictures on the internet make it look. It is a little deceptive, but the cost is very reasonable. They do not provide pick up at the airport, but they do provide a shuttle back to the airport. If you decide to staty here, you will have to find a shuttle service to the hotel. We paid about $29 USD to go about 3 miles from the airport to this hotel, but if you price the other hotels, especially the NH Airport hotel, I still saved about $70 USD.

Room Tip: Along the line of what I expected and cheaper than the alternative, NH Airport.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Would not stay at this hotel more then one night. It’s ok for a layover or waiting for a next day flight as in my case. It was one of those hotels that you want to keep your shoes on in your room. The window coverings were stained and the carpet looked old. The shower and washroom were ok. Believe it or not they didn’t have any ice. Had to use the sink and cold water to chill a couple of beers I brought with me. However the bed was comfortable which was good as I got in late in the evening and left early in the morning to catch a flight. This is not a hotel where you want to take your family and spend a week or a weekend. But I guess it served its purpose and it was a lot cheaper then the airport hotel which cost 140 Euros a night. I paid 47 Euros plus 10 Euros for a morning shuttle to the airport.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the ground floor and bring earplugs.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I stayed in the hotel for one night or more like 6 hours between flights and after reading a lot of the reviews on this site I have to agree with a lot of the comments. The rooms are basic; bed, good shower, TV and internet access. I had one of the rooms on the ground floor and it was noisy, this is probably due to the very 'echoy' hall way and people arriving late in the evening not quite realising how much noise they are actually making. Also in my ground floor room it seemed like everyone's sinks and shower outlet pipes flowed through my room as I could hear water all the time. One comment I have seen is that people in the non smoking rooms say they could smell smoke in the bathrooms. This was true and maybe just down to the ventilation system in the bathroom but I could also smell smoke when I went into the bathroom. The location of the hotel is not what I would call an 'airport' hotel as it cost me 15 euro from the airport to the hotel around 5km. I guess its a bit like say London Gatwick Airport is near london. There is a shuttle bus from the hotel at a cost of 10 euro per person each way. I took the shuttle bus back to the airport in the morning and this was a good service. In summary, stay here if you want to kill a few hours between flights and just take into account my comments so that you know what to expect. I give this hotel an average rating because you get what you pay for. I did not have breakfast as this starts at 05:00 and I left the hotel at 04:30.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Paul R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fischamend
MOXY Vienna Airport
ibis budget Wien Sankt Marx
Boutiquehotel Hein
Boutiquehotel Hein
#2 of 6 in Schwechat

Been to EuroHotel Airport Vienna? Share your experiences!