Hotel Kristall
$162
Hotel Wagnerhof(Pertisau)
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Hotel Kristall. The staff from owners to front desk to the spa were very friendly and helpful. They worked hard to make everything top notch. The food was very good and I wanted for nothing. When I said to Adi (the owner's son) that dinner was too much (very filling) he replied "Besser zu viel als zu wenig," which means better too much than too little. I couldn't agree more. As far as not being helpful or showing attention to English guests, I saw no evidence of that whatsoever. They couldn't have been nicer to me. If anyone needs a translation, he/she will get one. If I had one issue (and a very small one), I wish the hotel were closer to the lake. If in Pertisau again, I will gladly stay at the Hotel Kristall.

Room Tip: Stay away from the night club next to the hotel. It can be noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank JResnick
Reviewed January 10, 2012

I spent three lovely days at this hotel in August 2010. Being in the mountains one has to accept the weather may not be great, even when dull, the scenery is fantastic. The hotel itself is outstanding and the two bedroomed suite which I had booked was brilliant with two balconies. Food is excellent and the buffet breakfast needs to be seen to be believed. The outdoor pool is small but a great place to cool off. The indoor spa is excellent. It is hard to fault this hotel, the staff were friendly and helpful. I had booked independently and everything worked fantastically even down to the room being ready far earlier than the normal arrival time.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank bigweb
Reviewed November 25, 2010

Good for location (relax) but they don't show atention and care to British citizens. They gave us a back room without a bath just like to the other british people. We booked it ourselfs (no travel agencies) hoping to get better rooms (and all the rest) but none. Not even a bath which i sad for 4 stars and the price. It is more expensive than the Pertisau 3star hotel further up in the village but what u get is the same or even poorer.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dzoltan
Reviewed July 29, 2010

We have just spent two weeks at the Hotel Krystall with Inghams Holidays. We arrived late but were still given the full 5 course meal.Having asked for a shower not bath we expected a small room ,possibly at the back of the hotel. However ,we had an excellent room with balcony overlooking the Karwendal Berg and the meadow. All the food was excellent and the staff very friendly and helpful.For health reasons we did not order wine or beer but this made no difference to the attitude of the owneers or staff.We had a menu in English if we requested one.. The guests a mixture of German ,French and English were all very friendly.All in all one of the best Lakes and Mountains we have had.We agree with all the comments of the previous two reviews. There was smoking on the terrace but no smell of smoke anywhere else in the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank i4j4b
Reviewed July 6, 2010

Beautiful location. Excellent Deluxe room. Chef excellent. All staff i.e. excellent chamber maids, waiters and waitresses. If any difficulties with the English language young Herr Reiser or senior waiters on hand to offer assistance. Indoor pool and quiet lounger area, smaller outdoor pool with decking area and lawns with sun loungers. Charming and fun musical evenings (3). On hot days breakfast and dinner could be taken outside on the terrace. People were allowed to smoke outside but not inside the hotel. We made friends with another couple one of whom suffered a bout of heat stroke and was unable to come to dinner. Herr Reiser noticed the absence and diplomatically approached the guest with immediate offers of assistance which was greatly appreciated by the family.
Would love to return.