Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$118
eDreams$118
FindHotel$118
Agoda.com$118
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2019

Stayed here with partner with Shearings.
The hotel was very clean and tidy. Our room was very spacious with a double bed, and bunk bed and single bed.
The little bedroom had a large flat screen TV. as did the main room.
A settee and dining table were in the large room.
We had a balcony with a view over the hills. A table and 2 chairs were provided.

The breakfast was a good selection of cereals, cold meats and cheeses also toaster.
Various breads and rolls. A selection of teas breakfast, earl grey and lots of fruit teas.

Evening meal was soup and salad choice.3 mains including a veggie one and a good choice of desserts.
Red and white wine, lager beer, soft drinks and fizzy ones on offer till 10 pm.

The staff were all very helpful and polite.

1  Thank 184margaret
Reviewed September 24, 2019

I was with National Holidays. Tony, the previous reviewer was a fellow traveler. I had a lovely big room in the main hotel with a balcony and amazing views. There were three coach parties in whilst we were there and independent guests. Considering the size of this hotel and the number of guests, it did not feel crowded and was in fact very quiet. My room on the third floor under the eaves was a peculiar shape, Long and narrow with two single beds placed end to end. Fine for me as a single traveler.
No kettle in the room but I took my own as I like a coffee when I wake but tea, coffee, wine and lager on tap all day included in the price.
Dining room staff very friendly. Help yourself starters of soup/ salad and as Tony said, you order your main course at breakfast. Choice of deserts afterwards. Wednesday night the hotel put on a buffet which was a large variety of meats, veg and chips. The female staff wearing traditional costumes.
The hotel has a lovely outside terrace and a play area for children as well as an inside play room just off the dining room. I took advantage of the terrace as the weather was really warm.
The only disadvantage of this hotel is that it is slightly out of town and nothing to do after the evening meal, however there was music and dancing on one night. You could get a taxi or walk to Kirchberg but it is uphill on the way back.
I have traveled with National on many occasions and I have to say this is one of the best.

3  Thank christine r
Reviewed September 22, 2019

Stayed with National Holidays what can I say a bit of confusion with the single rooms on arrival a suite offered but as we had paid the single supplement we wanted 2 separate rooms.
Reception sorted no problem no hassle has 2 apartments in the annex across the rood SPOTLESS CLEAN and warm great bathroom and even a little Kitchen and Fridge and hob

The hotel is clean and warming Breakfast is ham & Cheese and bread with fresh fruit and boiled eggs great section

Dinner was good cooked food basic but hot I enjoyed the whole week you order at Breakfast for the next evening but I changed my mind not a problem.
Wine and Beer al included with Tea and Coffee in the afternoon also.

We had a great week and enjoyed our stay reading the reviews was not sure
This is such great value for money hotel great staff great hotel and well worth a stay
Well done would stay here again next time in the winter Well done The Lift Hotel a GOOD STAY HAD BY ALL

Room tip: Annex Apartments
1  Thank tonyw0712
Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

Stayed for one night during our drive from Denmark to Italy. The hotel is about 40 km from the A8 from München to Innsbruck.
The staff in this hotel is very friendly and check in went smoothly.
The room was nice and very clean. Had a small balcony facing the mountains. The bathroom seemed to be newly renovated. Only thing missing was suppliances such as hand soap.
The hotel offers safe storage of bikes in a locked room in the basement.
The breakfast buffet was very standard and offered a range of bread, meat, cereals ect.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank holledig
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is lovely and the setting and location are great. The staff in the dining room are very helpful and pleasant, however we found the reception staff to be very hostile and unhelpful. I would recommend the hotel but try to avoid reception if you can. It was a shame as we loved the holiday and kirchberg.

Date of stay: April 2019