“All inclusive”

and 1 more site!
Lifthotel
Ranked #2 of 43 Kirchberg B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The look of this hotel is certainly very Austrian with its balconies swathed with flowers. The inside was very traditional and clean but certain things could have been improved which I would think was because of the heavier use those things get during the ski season.
The buffet breakfast was continental but still with a lot of choice including a table layed out where we could make our own packed lunch each day and put into the bags provided which already had biscuits and bottled water in them. This not only saved time finding somewhere for a snack at lunch time, but also saved money, especially in a country as expensive as Austria.
Tea, coffee and cake where available (free) when we arrived back from our days excoursion and then it was a free bar with good wine, beer, soft drinks and tea or coffee until 10pm.
The setting of the hotel is wonderful in the Tirol with its lush mountains and pretty town. There was even a hot-air ballon show going on in the area and the sight of about 30 colourful balloons coming through the valley was breathtaking.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel just have a grassed hill view where as those at the front have a view...
5  Thank classy01
There are newer reviews for Lifthotel

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Had a lovely time at the lift hotel, the food was good and we had an all inclusive drinks from 10am-10pm. Bedrooms were large and clean, with excellent views. Staff very friendly and helpful. It was only a ten minute walk into the town, or you can catch a bus from outside the hotel.

Room Tip: We had a room at the back of the hotel,with deer running in the fields, it was stunning.
5  Thank carol s
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Travelled here on honeymoon Sept 2012 on an all-inclusive coach tor. Initially we were put on the Kronek next door, but as the main group were in the Lifthotel, we had to walk there for our meals, tea,coffee and any other drinks - not far but far enough when its tipping down with rain! We did get moved next door after a couple of days.
The Lifthotel is a lower star rating than the Kronek, but just as good. Larger room and more comfy bed. Wi-Fi access is only in the lobby area and is chargeable (2 euros for 24hours but I think it was 5 for 3 days) On the 1st and 4th nights we had a buffet meal which was great - get down early though- the other nights were ok, but we found the food to be too salty for us and filled up on bread and puddings! If you're here on an all-inclusive, you get to make your packed lunch yourself at breakfast - good but check how garlicky the meat is! Breakfast itself was excellent though - plenty of cereals, breads, spreads and yoghurt. Would definitely go back, but not be fobbed off next door next time.

Room Tip: Don't allow yourself to be put in the Kronek if your main party is in the Lifthotel. Fill up on...
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

my husband and I stayed here in april with national holidays I cant believe how they managed to find such a great hotel for the price we paid. Everything about it is perfect the location,the food,the staff theres even a free bar.I would recommend this hotel to anyone on a budget

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank vlrsaracino8
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My Husband & I have just returned from a National Holidays trip to this hotel.The hotel is really lovely.It is clean and the staff are very helpful and friendly.The rooms are nice and the view from the balcony room we had had stunning views over the mountain.The food was good and you could make up your own packed lunch with the breakfast food that was on display.They put a bottle of water and a biscuit in a plastic bag for you to put your pack up in.The evening meal is help yourself to soup or salad plus rolls.Then the main course is brought to your table and then you help yourself to dessert.The drinks are free from 10am to 10pm and you just help yourself.I thought this hotel was excellent value for money.

Room Tip: Request a front facing room.
2  Thank LynBedfordshire
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I went to this hotel in October and fell in love with it. I came for a shearings holiday and I had a terrific time. The only bad thing was my room at the beginning they put me in a sort of enclosed room with no balcony which I was hoping for. I went downstairs to explain to the hotel reception that was not what I expected, and so without hesitation she said that would have a room with a balcony the next day after my trip to Innsbruck. I came back and found that I had been moved to the top floor, I had a balcony plus I was at the front. The view was spectacular of the farms, and the bar on top of the hill. The food was piping hot with arrange of local specialities including SauerKraut, homemade soup and my personal favourite the Wild Boar goulash. I would indeed return again one day. Danke!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
8  Thank Daniel B
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Nice rooms , good food , veri convenient all-inclusive . We had a very pleasant summer vacation here . With summer card we have visited the nearest WILDER KAISER and KITZBUHEL area .

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family