Open today: 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Very nice atmosphere

Reviewed April 17, 2016
IDea1
Austria
Very quiet on a Monday night

Reviewed April 7, 2016
cornish_vacationer
Launceston, United Kingdom

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Not the best casino to spend funny time as tourist. Small casino with expensive bets. Not a variety of games and tables. You can enter with jeans and casual clothes. Big variety of slot machines. They host poker tournaments.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

For me being a casino lover and been to quite a few casinos around the world, I found it okay. Didn't like the fact of paying entrance fee and nor was my drinks free. Yet for cleanliness I will give it 4 stars, slot machines are rather outdated, roulette tables overpriced. No 1€ chip tables. Average experience.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed April 30, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in here for a couple of hours.

Atmosphere was amazing, easy to find and parking is across the road.

Tables are a plenty!

Reviewed April 17, 2016

Actually we had a real fun night at the Casino. With the Velden Basic Card which we received for free from our hotel we received a discount on the entry. Actually it was a package of entry plus chips worth € 30 plus one additional chip which you could go for a full number ("Glückschip"), plus a nice glas Prosecco.

I personally preferred it to the Casino in Vienna as it has a bigger main area and a round bar in the middle, where you can watch the different tables from. I even had the feeling that the average age of visitors was lower than in Vienna. As well the dresscode seems not to be as strict (lot of people wearing just jeans).

The drinks at the bar were nice, even all cocktails really good. And not to forget the piano player who was amazing. Just can recommend to go there for a nice evening out ...

Reviewed April 7, 2016

It was interesting to visit the casino, but I don't think a Monday night gives a good representation - it was very quiet when we visited. There are plenty of options to choose from and I hope to go back soon and see how it operates on a busier night!