“Nice place to bridge a day of bad weather”

Romerbad Thermal Spa
Novo Mesto, Slovenia
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Nice place to bridge a day of bad weather”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

There are plenty of pools and the wardrobe is really spacious. The price is a bit high if you buy one-day ticket to escape from the bad weather during skiing vacation.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank mare69

• Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Prague, Czech Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Average pool, great spa”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

There is quite small pool in a swimming area - and really lot of people here. Spa is really great, but there was one thing which I really didn´t like. There were some "spa men"which was entering every sauna and watching the people if they is lying according to the spa rules. I was lying on my towel in one sauna and he came here and started shouting at me in german something about my legs and towel. Ok, I didn´t know anything about their rules, but I thing that there should be some respect to the customer and the sauna ticket is really not so cheap to let some men shouting at me in this way at least that it was in sauna and i was naked - it was really degrading experience and I can say that it was my last time here.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank LlucieM
Limassol, Cyprus
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Babies unfriendly SPA”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This SPA I can only recommend for sauna lovers. Sauna area is clean and nice, a great choice of different saunas for an extra charge. This is positive side, as to the negative - overcrowded, overpriced, poor restaurant, small outside pool in comparison with another SPA. And poor reception service. We were not allowed to take baby stroller with us. There were no signs prohibiting strollers and nothing was mentioned in SPA brochures. Moreover, the lady at the reception informed us about this strange rule only after we bought the tickets and our son has already entered the territory of SPA using his ticket. I strongly believe that they should warned us before. We called the manager and asked him about renting a stroller or smth else to solve this problem. He answered that they only rent wheel chairs for disable people. After long talk we were allowed to bring car sit for our small baby to sleep, but it was uncomfortable for her. So, the impression was totally spoiled especially if compare with another SPA - St.Katherine, that we visited a day before and had absolutely no problems with the stroller.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Ellen F
Belgrade, Serbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Roman decadence in Alps”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Exquisite small spa just at the end of fantastic downhill run called Franz Klammer in Bad Kleinkirchheim - Austria. Very clean and calming.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Staja_putnik
Krakow, Poland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Water pleasure”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This modern complex offers all you need to relax and make your body healthier after skiing or wandering through mountains. It has 3 levels: first one with swimming pools, in- and outdoor, second one with diversity of saunas and the last one is spa and wellness area. It is pure pleasure to swim in thermal water and admire Nockberge mountains or lay down on the bank and listen to silent music. There are special zones for families with small children! Thermal Romerbad has great design, modest with details associated to ancient Rome's Therms. It is clean, beautiful, worth visiting!

Visited March 2013