“Excellent food”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Excellent food”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

It isn't very often that a restaurant with a variety of styles is good at all of them. Not only is the cook good at Thai, the chef excells at everything from Indian to Greek to Italian. The best allround restaurant imaginable. And that on a lovely beach.

• Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
“Service could improve significantly!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner at Jep's restaurant with a few friends and although food was all right service is definitely something that could improve - after managing to attract someone's attention and order a dessert the wrong thing came out. When I walked up to the person who'd taken my order and who was now sitting at the bar with his back to our table from where I'd previously been trying to attract his attention, I tried to explain that's not what I'd ordered. After looking at me for a while, he informed me that now I was sending it back staff would have to pay for the mistakenly made dessert. I apologised and asked if it would be possible for me to have what I'd ordered, which another girl sorted out for me as the young gentleman had, by that time, walked off and was busy eating the crepe which no one else seemed to desire.
After that I didn't really feel in the mood for dessert or at all welcomed in the otherwise lovely lit beach restaurant.
Maybe staff could benefit from a brief on how to handle complaints.

• Visited July 2013
Phuket, Thailand
“Great value”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The food is excellent, the price is even better and the view is brilliant. The service, however, leaves a lot to be desired. You have to try quite hard to get any attention!

• Visited June 2013
Macau, China
“Good food and value!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

It was a great restaurant alot of variety to chose to but I can tell you one thing, whenever you travel to foreign country just stick with their food :) its like going to Germany and order a phad thai, wouldnt work right? so just stick with their food :)
We had a nice dinner and lunch, try the green curry a must! just dont order a western food, you will be dissapointed

Visited March 2013
Wokingham, United Kingdom
“Fun, good value food”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We visited Jep's a couple of times whilst on Koh Samet. We found the food to be tasty and we enjoyed both Thai food as well as the western dishes. If you wish, you can dine here very cheaply- Pad Thai is about 95Baht (~£2), but you can push the boat out and spend much more if you wish! The fire show is worth watching and provided quite a spectacle each time. Recommended over most of the other beachfront restaurants.

• Visited April 2013