We made a booking for a group of 30 for Saturday lunch 3 months ago through a local Thai friend at Khao Yai.
- The restaurant could not send us any set menus to preorder
- Our friend had to personally go to the restaurant to get a menu
- We managed to order for the group and they insist on personally reconfirming the reservation on the day of dining. We offered to pay a deposit but there was no response.
- On the day of the visit, we sent our friend to reconfirm the reservation but when we arrived they had given our reservation away.
- we finally got seated outdoors after 20 mins.. Then they told us that our preordered menu was not available. We had to reorder again.
The whole experience was unbecoming of any restaurant. The management does not seem to care at all.. The attitude was "take it or leave it". We get better service from a noodle stall.
We visit Thailand a lot and this is one place that we will recommend not to go..