I recently had my second visit to royal sunset resort Tonga - Atata island, the resort has had lots of renovations since my first visit & although I enjoyed the first time it has greatly improved. Royal sunset accommodation was great but not what I was going there for, all my needs were met & the staff were fantastic . My visit to royal sunset resort has left me with the feeling that anyone that enjoys nature, the sea or relaxation, would like to experience the Tonga culture from the village & beautiful people should go to the Royal sunset resort ideal form families with kids - my visit has reminded me of Fiji before there was so many tourists & before it masked the culture - I hope everyone who will come will share my experience of Tonga.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sunset Island Resort is located on 'Atata Island. The resort features 18 beachfront fales, Polynesian Style Restaurant and Cocktail Bar with amazing views. It borders a fishing village where guests are welcome to experience the traditional culture. Scuba Diving, Game Fishing, Kayaks, Snorkeling boat trips are just some of what the activities the resort has to offer or do absolutely nothing. Come and enjoy the sun in this little bit of paradise. Resort has undergone Renovations with New Management and Service Upgrades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Royal Sunset Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Sunset Island Hotel Tongatapu Island
- Royal Sunset Island Tongatapu