Just returned after a 4 night stay here. The hotel staff were great, friendly and helpful. The scenery is great. The beach, however, had plenty of seaweed so it wasnt great for swimming. We did hire a car and go to some of the other beaches on the island, some of which were stunning. Rooms were huge, comfortable and clean. Recommened
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our rooms are spacious, each boasting a king-size bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, tea & coffee making facilities, mini fridge, IDD telephone, WiFi, safe, hairdryer and satellite TV and private terrace.The restaurant offers both local and international cuisine in an informal and friendly atmosphere. Live music five times a week. Our bar on the seaward side services both the lounge and the pool deck. Shuttle service to and from Cote D’or beach are available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Indian Ocean Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Ocean Hotel Praslin Island
- Indian Ocean Praslin Island