Review Highlights
Ridiculous snow. Amazing guides. Great food. Best hospitality

Kingfisher isn’t cheap but it’s worth every penny. Every single person there knew me by name by the... read more

Reviewed December 25, 2017
Jonathan L
via mobile
This place goes to 11

We visited Kingfisher in week 10 and it was awesome snowboarding. We had the two best days of... read more

Reviewed March 13, 2017
Snorre R
Porsgrunn, Norway

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 2, 2017

I would like to start by thanking Kingfisher for the adventure of my life! What a fantastic few days!! It was first class from the minute we pulled into the parking lot until the afternoon we departed. The accommodations were beautiful, the food was exquisite, the guides were top notch, the pilot was precise, all the staff were so friendly and most of all the skiing was un-friggin-believable!!!! The whole group we skied with were a bunch of amazing people! Now that I'm home, I so wish to be back on the top of those mountains! Rob, the pictures are so sick!!! I have showed everyone that wants to look at them!! I love the shots of Mike, Mikey and I skiing together!! Thank you very much for the memories!!! Again, thanks for making this a memory I'll keep forever!! Hell ya!!!!

Date of experience: February 2017
KingfisherHeliskiing, General Manager at Kingfisher Heliskiing, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2017

Thank you for the 5 star review. We will let Rob know you liked his photos and all the staff how well they are doing to add up to un-friggin-believable skiing. Look forward to your next visit and adding to the heli memories. :)

Reviewed March 2, 2017

Will become our annual ski trip! Everything you could imagine, the terrain has something for all levels, accommodations are cozy and staff and guides couldn't be more friendly. I also loved that I could go wine tasting at the near by vineyards and then to the spa while my husband skied the last day when my legs got tired. All around 5 stars. Cant wait for next year!!!!

Date of experience: February 2017
KingfisherHeliskiing, Director of Sales at Kingfisher Heliskiing, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2017

Thank you for the 5 star rating Caroline. The perfect pairing: heliskiing, wine tours and spa!

Reviewed March 2, 2017

If you are into Heliskiing, you have to check out Kingfisher. The skiing is fantastic. Great terrain, deep snow (if your lucky) and a great staff of guides, chef and people to lend a hand. If you stay with them at Goldpanner, you'll walk right out your door to the helicopter. No vans, no drive, just up in the air and into the Monashee Mountains. This was was second trip and I'm already looking forward to the next one!

Date of experience: February 2017
KingfisherHeliskiing, Manager at Kingfisher Heliskiing, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2017

Thanks Ben! We were glad to host you this year at the new Kingfisher Heli Village. Look forward to next year's visit. :

Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

What a trip. The snow was the driest I have ever skied and the terrain was awesome. The best tree skiing I have even had the pleasure of riding!!
What I really found to be the bonus was how close Kingfisher is to the Kelowna airport. By far the easiest and quickest heli op to get to in BC and no driving on the Trans Canada having to avoid all the transport trucks. This makes for an much more relaxed drive and there is no avalanche closure potential on Hwy 6 to the Kingfisher Heli Village from Vernon.
The staff was awesome , food off the hook, the new cabins, hot tub and sauna were hugely appreciated additions and having the helis right outside the door was epic.
If you want an easy place to get to with great terrain and incredible tree skiing this is the place!

1  Thank Tim S
KingfisherHeliskiing, Owner at Kingfisher Heliskiing, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2017

RELAX SOONER. SKI MORE. TRAVEL LESS.

You're right Tim! Kingfisher Heliskiing has the most accessible pristine powder snow in Canada. We are the closest heliski operation to an international airport and and a really short, easy drive to get here. See you again soon!

Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

This is our second trip to kingfisher. Tim , Lianne , Felix, terry, and the rest of the crew are great. Relaxing spot to visit. Stay at the gold planner, rustic, but chill. The terrain is great. Powder everywhere. Will take you as long as want to go, same price. Felix, is great. Guided us two days. A pro, and tons of fun. Can't wait to come back.

Date of experience: February 2017
KingfisherHeliskiing, Owner at Kingfisher Heliskiing, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2017

Thanks for the great review! We're really proud of the whole team here at Kingfisher and will share your feedback with them - see you again soon!