I had previously stayed at the Hockley Resort about 15 years ago as a corporate client. Returned with a new company in May 2014. The upgrades to the rooms and decor were outstanding - very contemporary. Every meal was hot and delicious - Prime Rib was excellent as were the homemade preserves, breads & desserts. Hockley even smokes their own meat!
What most stood out to me was the consistent courteous attitude from each and every employee starting with Reception, then the food servers and the groundskeepers! After being thanked for their great service, they would often reply with "My pleasure!" A beautiful location that comes with a great culture of gracious service! I'm planning to return on a personal retreat with my honey!
Well done to all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hockley Valley Resort is a year-round resort located in the heart of some of Ontario’s most picturesquecountryside, one hour from downtown Toronto. Since opening its doors in 1985, Hockley Valley Resort has become a leading culinary tourism, leisure, corporate meeting and wedding destination. The 300-acre boutique property features 104 luxury rooms and suites, 14 meeting rooms, an 8,000 square foot full-service spa, a championship 18-hole golf course designed by renowned Canadian golf course architect Thomas McBroom, and 15 scenic ski and snowboard runs for all levels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Hockley Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hockley Valley Hotel Orangeville
- Hockley Valley Orangeville