“Fantastic”
Review of Pj's Chalet

Pj's Chalet
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service, super tasty food. My chicken burger was the best, what I've eaten in my life.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Best burger and chips I've had in ages!! And the service was fabulous!! We will definitely be coming back!! Thanks so much! :)

trout75, Owner at Pj's Chalet, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Thank you for you for visiting PJ’s Hanmer Springs. We’re thrilled you liked our place and look forward to having you back. Cheers

Reviewed May 1, 2018

My wife and I enjoyed some fish and chips from here recently. While my wife loved the flavour, I found the fish had a very dark batter on it, and was not as nice as I have had previously from here. They use hoki I believe and any upgrade to other fish was quite a price jump. Just not as nice as I remember from here before.

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

Pretty obvious by the queue for this place and the similar place a couple of doors down is empty. Their chips are great and their burgers are large tasty and great value.

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

I couldn’t choose between a fish&chips or a burger , so I finally chose the fish burger !
Tasty and generous, perfect mix !
And really friendly (and handsome) French man at the counter.