“Pub dining at its best”

Log Cabin Restaurant
Cuisines: Fast Food, New Zealand
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Adelaide, Australia
“Pub dining at its best”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

If you want a great feed with all the trimmings on that freezing evening while the snow falls outside with a roaring fire in the corner this is the place, be early as the roasts do run out quickly.
It is not fine dining but more pub feed.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank 321Karlos

Sydney, Australia
“Log Cabin”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Cheap and cheerful. Don't expect 5 star dining. Extremely casual, very Aussie. We thought the fish and chips were good value. Big basket of chips. May not be a table to sit at but you can take away. We did get a table eventually. But for the price, its good.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Kaye R
Mollymook, Australia
“Great fish & chips”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Being pretty fussy with our fish and chips, an Aussie thing, glad to come across this little gem! Great fish! Nice place to stop after a trip to the thermal pools.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Rocky2305
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Horrible”
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

We went for lunch an I ordered fish and chips, elephant fish which I have never tried before. The fish was really dry, the batter was soggy and too thick snd the chips under cook. The steak burger my husband order was edible so he ate it but I left my fish on the basket.

Seattle, Washington
“Greasy”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I stopped in here for a quick lunch on my way to an appointment in the village. I got a quick lunch, but I regretted it. It's just fast food. The kumara chips were greasy and not tasty, and the sour cream (?) they were served with looked very questionable. I also got the vegetarian lasagna, which could have been tasty, again except for the grease factor. I left feeling heavy and a little sick.

• Visited December 2013