We checked in here for a night. The room was pretty nice, the beds were a little small though.
- LCD flatscreen
- pretty clean
- friendly and helpful owners
- free (but believe limited) wifi
- curtains don't block out the light
- walls are pretty thin
- located at the edge of town
- no storage/rack for suitcases
- room is pretty small
Good basic motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bella Vista Motel Hanmer Springs NZ has 16 studio units and 2 x 1 bedroom family units along with an onsite tennis court . We have great views of the local mountains and free onsite parking. We cater for wheel chair bound and mobility restricted guests with 2 Access Studios with parking outside the door. Easy 8-10 minute walk to the Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools and Spa and the Local Cafes and Bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bella Vista Motel Hanmer Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.