“Mmmmm!”

Hanmer Bakery Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Hanmer Springs
Cuisines: Cafe, New Zealand
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Whitley Bay, United Kingdom
“Mmmmm!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

On the main street, with a small side courtyard ...ideal for a light lunch on the way to the thermal springs

Visited March 2014
1 Thank CherylTom60

Canada
“Best Cream Puff Donut in the Whole World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

We went here for breakfast on Feb 4th. My husband had the sausage roll and chocolate eclair and I had the spinach and ricotta cheese roll and a cream puff donut. OMG! We later went back for two steak and cheese pies that we took back to our chalet at The Chalets Motel. They were the best pies we had on this 2014 visit. The next morning we went back before hitting the road. We had the same rolls, I noticed that the donut wasn't there, I mentioned how good it had been the prior day. The wonderful lady told me that they hadn't been creamed yet, to check back before we left. About 10 minutes later we went back and she had a donut set aside for me. What a surprise. Thank you for that! Never found anything that could compare for the next three weeks. Loved the Nissan Hilux with the personalized license plate too. I am a Nissan truck owner as well. Great service Great Food. Cheers, hope to someday return.

• Visited February 2014