Stayed in settlers motel hanmer spring on 07/12/2011.
Best hotel we have stayed in the last 6 days in NZ.. Motel is very clean n cosy. The host was really nice lady, intro to the motel was clear- on the usage of complimentary laundry, dryer... The towels to be used for thermal pool, the range of DVD, carpark.. All complimentary.
Best about the host is because the motel is not busy, she even offer us a studio room complimentary for my parents in law so Tat they can sleep really comfortably... Service is excellent. We really appreciate this.
Everyone in the group of our party of 15 were happy with the motel, only regret is- we should have stayed longer...
Clean, nice room and excellent host.. Tip top. I will definitely come
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SETTLERS MOTEL is a 5 star boutique motel carefully designed for your comfort and privacy. With relaxing decor and quality fittings you can be assured of a totally rejuvenating holiday, short break or romantic weekend away in superb accommodation which has that special touch. We are situated just 60 metres from Amuri Avenue in lovely tranquil surroundings with no street or traffic noise. We are a Qualmark 5 Star rated motel - Self Contained and Serviced - "Exceptional, among the best available in New Zealand." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Settlers Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Settlers Hotel Hanmer Springs
- Settlers Motel Hanmer Springs