“Absolute bliss!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bliss Therapy Massage
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I just spent the past 2 hours getting completely pampered: facial, Swedish massage, hot stone massage, and salt body scrub. It was absolute perfection! I was so relaxed that I think I dozed off. Karima and Monica did an excellent job. We will definitely be back again :)

1  Thank Rachel P

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I had a 2 hour pamper session recently and it was WONDERFUL! Karima is an excellent massage therapist and very knowledgeable! I've had a number of massages before with other therapists and found Karima's skill-set is one of the best I have ever found! I had LOTS of muscular tension that she worked on and although I was a tough nut to crack, she did her best and I left relaxed and impressed! So if you are visiting Hanmer I throughly recommend Bliss Therapy!
(From the lady who had a 'crop of broad bean-sized knots' in her shoulders!)

2  Thank Mims-memories
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Indulged in a 2 hour session of massage / hot stones / facial. Outstanding - to date the best I have ever had. The pains have gone, my body was really relaxed - so much so I went to sleep. Love the products, the aromas, nice & warm and Oxana is amazing. Her knowledge & what she advised me to do regarding my pain is working.
Cannot recommend highly enough - this is value for money $$$

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I had the 2 hour pamper package and it was just AMAZING - all my tension floated away as I was massaged, scrubbed and pampered into blissful oblivion. The facial products used were divine and the hot stone massage was the icing on the cake. Lovely people, handy location and super friendly staff. Will be back there again for sure :-)

See more reviews
Reviewed October 22, 2013

A friend and I got the 2 hour pamper package (massage, facial & body scrub) and it was absolute bliss! Karima was fabulous. My friend and I shared a room which was nice (would be good for couples). My friend is also a massage therapist and was really impressed with her massage too.

We were there as a big group of women and 10 of us got these packages over the course of the weekend. Bliss Therapy was very accommodating of us and all of our timing changes that we made.