We stayed at the Heritage for 2 nights during a coach tour of both North and South Islands New Zealand. The room was comfortable and the bathroom agreeably spacious. The hotel as a whole was clean and attractive and these qualities were also reflected in the room. We took 2 evening table h'ote meals and the food on both occasions was of a high quality and presentation. Sadly the service on the second evening was uncharacteristically slow. In sum a good hotel that we would willingly visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 90 minutes from Christchurch, Hanmer Springs is the perfect place to escape the pressure of the city and relax in the natural beauty of the Southern Alps. The Heritage Hanmer Springs is a landmark hotel in the heart of Hanmer Springs Village, just a short stroll from the shops and the famous Thermal Pools. Nestled in 9 hectares of beautifully landscaped gardens, the historic Hanmer Lodge building offers the perfect retreat from the stress of modern life. Relax and enjoy the peaceful outdoor setting that the hotel provides, including our tennis court and outdoor swimming pool (seasonal). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Heritage Hanmer Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hanmer Springs Hotel Hanmer Springs
- Hanmer Springs Heritage
- Heritage Hotel Hanmer Springs