really nice hotel, big comfortable rooms and sprawling beatiful grounds. excellent location, walk to everything. the restaurant was also very nice. the only downside was that the room was really hote wth no cooling (granted this would only be an issue on a few days of the year).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 90 minutes from Christchurch, Hanmer Springs is the perfect place to escape the pressure of the city and relax in the natural beauty of the Southern Alps. The Heritage Hanmer Springs is a landmark hotel in the heart of Hanmer Springs Village, just a short stroll from the shops and the famous Thermal Pools. Nestled in 9 hectares of beautifully landscaped gardens, the historic Hanmer Lodge building offers the perfect retreat from the stress of modern life. Relax and enjoy the peaceful outdoor setting that the hotel provides, including our tennis court and outdoor swimming pool (seasonal). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Heritage Hanmer Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hanmer Springs Hotel Hanmer Springs
- Hanmer Springs Heritage
- Heritage Hotel Hanmer Springs