We stayed for one night in a deluxe room,bathroom huge & great water pressure, comfy bed. This hotel was in walking distance to Hanmer Springs Hot Spas & you can see out over the town to the hills above. Very pretty place. Shops all around the hotel so you can park & walk all around town easily. Staff were very friendly. Parking all outside & is free. No in room safes or elevators so did have to struggle to carry our large bags up two flights of stairs. We were really happy with this hotel for the price was good value. No air conditioning, but does have a heater in room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 90 minutes from Christchurch, Hanmer Springs is the perfect place to escape the pressure of the city and relax in the natural beauty of the Southern Alps. The Heritage Hanmer Springs is a landmark hotel in the heart of Hanmer Springs Village, just a short stroll from the shops and the famous Thermal Pools. Nestled in 9 hectares of beautifully landscaped gardens, the historic Hanmer Lodge building offers the perfect retreat from the stress of modern life. Relax and enjoy the peaceful outdoor setting that the hotel provides, including our tennis court and outdoor swimming pool (seasonal). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Heritage Hanmer Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hanmer Springs Hotel Hanmer Springs
- Hanmer Springs Heritage
- Heritage Hotel Hanmer Springs