We spent a lovely day and night in Hanmer Springs. A nice little town. We stayed at the Heritage Hotel and had a beautiful sleep. The hotel itself sits on picturesque grounds and has ambience and old world charm. The room was a good size and very clean.The staff from reception to the room attendants were friendly. Reception offered to carry our bags upstairs but my wife and I needed the exercise! Reading a couple of the not so positive reviews from a coule of people makes me wonder whether they stayed at the same place we experienced.Some people whinge for the sake of whinging.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 90 minutes from Christchurch, Hanmer Springs is the perfect place to escape the pressure of the city and relax in the natural beauty of the Southern Alps. The Heritage Hanmer Springs is a landmark hotel in the heart of Hanmer Springs Village, just a short stroll from the shops and the famous Thermal Pools. Nestled in 9 hectares of beautifully landscaped gardens, the historic Hanmer Lodge building offers the perfect retreat from the stress of modern life. Relax and enjoy the peaceful outdoor setting that the hotel provides, including our tennis court and outdoor swimming pool (seasonal). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Heritage Hanmer Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hanmer Springs Hotel Hanmer Springs
- Hanmer Springs Heritage
- Heritage Hotel Hanmer Springs