“Busy Busy Busy”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I've found a good indicator of a good restaurant is by how many people frequent it. This place goes off, so busy. We did not book (I don't think you can) but the staff found us a table without too much wait. They all look happy & offer great service. Food was good, standard prices for Hanmer Springs. I'm a happy customer.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We had a great meal here. The music was a little loud but was turned down a bit when we asked. We had 1 entrée and 4 mains. 5 drinks and it cost just under $150. The fish was fresh, the tastes of the different dishes divine.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

This place gets packed for good reason - the food & service are excellent and they cater for kids too. Tip to reduce your wait for a table - get there early

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Had a nice few pints after the Water Park in Monteiths. The kids had fun with the colouring-in pics and DVDs available for them to watch. Good customer service and nice snacks and food available.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

My husband and I had dinner here one evening while staying in Hanmer Springs. Pretty standard Pub atmosphere, was fairly noisy, so wouldn't recommend it for a romantic dinner, however the food was tasty (I had the pasta) and the service was very friendly. Good place for a quick and easy meal.