“Twice in one day!”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Great little Cafe nestled away from the main street.
So good, we came for Breakfast and returned for dinner!
And not to be confused with Whatever Bar in Rarotonga :o)

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We ate here just over a week ago & it was not good. We were greeted by an indifferent waiter & shown to our table. It was very quiet so we were surprised when our meals took over an hour to get to us. And that was after watching them on the counter for at least 5 minutes. I ordered the 200gr steak, which was clearly under that size & it was the endy piece. Normally I don't worry about saying anything & just think oh well never mind we won't come here again, but this time I felt strongly enough to say something, after all it's not a cheap meal. Also being a beef farmer we know steak sizings & this was clearly not 200gr. I asked the waiter about it & he just stood there not really saying anything helpful, so I went over to the counter & asked the chef about the size, which he tried to say was 200g, he was quite defensive & not at all friendly. I went back to the table & cut into it & it was well over done & not medium rare. Even the waiter could see that & offered to replace it, to which I declined. My son enjoyed his beef salad. The pork belly was also dry & my other sons fish & chips very average. I wouldn't recommend this place, but I highly recommend Malabar just around the corner, which was absolutely brilliant with lovely friendly & professional staff.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

vwry nice meal at what ever. great area to sit out under sail and sheltered from breeze. service good. food very tasty. tried to go there for lunch but closed dont know why when peak season. great music to listen too as well. wouls definitely recommend to friends to eat at.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We...the two of us and a 3 year old had an early hot summers night dinner. Plenty of other fine folk doing the same at half 5. Good service, fresh food, nice drinks list and a menu for little people. Great hosts. Would suggest it's the gem in this "resort". Good on ya.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Excellent food and service, Booking was easy, waiters very pleasant .For those who enjoy dinning, there are no TV's which is very nice