“Good basic cafe food” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Springs Deli Cafe

Springs Deli Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe, Delicatessen, New Zealand
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good basic cafe food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Simple cafe food served quick. We had a vegetable frittata and a mushroom toastie, both of which were good. The side salad looked a bit sad, but it was reasonably priced and quick. Nothing fancy, but what you would expect in a bakery/cafe.

Visited September 2013

Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
“YUM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

I have been to the Springs Deli Cafe several times now and every time I order the iced chocolate. Without a doubt, each time I get it, it is perfect. The most amazing Iced Chocolate I have ever had. Very chocolatey and just amazing.
Thanks

Christchurch, New Zealand
“I will dine there again for sure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

It was my first time having food at this cafe but I will go there again for sure. Actually, I wanted to have my lunch there but it had no empty table. So I got back there for dinner. I have tried many different vegetarian pizza in New Zealand but the one I had there was very unique and delicious. It was light, fresh and tasty. People around me were happy with their foods as well.

Visited August 2013
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Don't know coleslaw over salad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Chose this for lunch as they had Caesar salad in the menu. Ordered that and a chicken wrap that was to come filled with coleslaw.
Caesar sales was tasty, although the croutons were just cubes of fresh bread. To me, croutons are hard and crunchy.
The chicken wrap came filled with green salad (lettuce, tomato, sprouts, dressing) and so was not what we ordered. Waiter initially said it was salad, but came back after talking to chef saying it was their version of coleslaw. Gave us a refund in the end so not all bad.
Try the Monteiths next door though.

“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Pretty medocre coffee, luke warm. Food was not too bad but nothing special and the prices suggested that it should be a lot better. Staff friendly enough but were not very slick, especially when it was a bit busier.

Would go again if I was hungry and they had spare tables.