Tripadvisor
Cambridge
Post
Inbox
Search
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 17, 2019

This was the perfect stop on our road trip of the North Island. We were a last minute booking (calling at 5pm the night of), and the host was incredbly accomodating! We were greeted at the door with a smile and a tour of the place. The building is 100 years old, and the current owners have just opened it as a B&B as of October 2019. As such, the fursnishings are modern and comfortable, yet minimalistic. The common spaces were clean and felt like home, with a gorgeous view out of the kitchen, Don't let the lack of reviews act as a deterrant. We would've stayed more than the one night if we could!

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

A lovely, homely place. Beautifully clean with super little touches such as the electric blanket to take off the chill. Our breakfast was delicious after a great nights sleep. The owners are very hospitable and welcoming. The accommodation is well located for the 1b road up to Auckland too. Well recommended.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2018

Nice Accommodation, Room spacious and clean. Hosts were obliging and friendly (picked and dropped us off the next day at the bus stop). Breakfast was good with plenty of variety. Was close to main shopping area, very short walk. Would recommend to others.

Room tip: We had upstairs room, so had a view of the street, which was nice, as didn't hear any traffic noise.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2018

Gracious hosts and nice accommodation in a central location. Good breakfast choices. We had the use of a BBQ so did not have to eat out every night. Even got to play fetch with the resident dog, Boy. Cambridge has a lovely small town feel and we were close to Hobbiton and Waitomo Caves.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

A lovely central location. Wonderful and welcoming hosts. I am quite a frequent visitor to Cambridge and am always on the lookout for that comfortable and well run "home from home". I have certainly found a place that ticked all the boxes for me. I know I will be a frequent return guest. I have just realised I forgot to sign the in-house visitors book, but that can be easily rectified on my next stay.

Date of stay: October 2017