“Never again”

All Saints Cafe
Melbourne
“Never again”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Every time I am in Cambridge I meet up with friends at this Cafe. Basically because its easily identified as the Cafe at the top of the Church.

Well.... I will NOT be revisiting this Cafe again. I have given it way too many chances and this was the last. The food is overpriced bakery quality to be exact. The coffee is NOT great and the service is also lacking. The worst thing for me was that I had a toddler with me and I needed to use the restroom to change him. I was rudely told that 'we are an old building, dont have change tables and you will have to walk into town to do that'! I was absolutely horrified!! Not at the fact that they didnt have baby change facilities, not many cafes do these days, old building or not, but the manner in which I was told was absolutely appalling. The looks I received from the staff in the shop downstairs was like I had committed a crime by asking. It was awful.

Our experience here was the pits! We were boiling hot (no aircon) I guess the building is too old to put a split system on the wall or have a few fans around the place? and the food and drink was atrocious. Give this place a miss. There are so many gorgeous, characteristic cafes in Cambridge with better quality food, prices and service. Dont just stop here because its the first place you see and you think its quaint because it AINT!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank T0RTIE

United States
“Excellent Cakes and Coffee”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Stopped here on the way from Auckland to Rotorua. Had a delicious morning coffee - flat whites were great and hot chocolate was excellent. Between 5 of us, we sampled 6 of the cakes and each was delicious. Great little shop downstairs and plenty of restrooms.

• Visited July 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
“Excellent Coffe in Cambridge”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

All Saints is upstairs in the old church. The food is too a good cafe standard, the coffee is excellent. Plenty to view downstairs in the shop. A good place to stop

Visited May 2012