“Friendly and attentive staff”
Review of The Lily Pad Cafe

The Lily Pad Cafe
Ranked #8 of 58 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Cafe, New Zealand
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Great place to relax and catch up with friends over a coffee. The Garden Art Studio has a brilliant selection of artists, and a sheer delight wandering around through the gardens viewing craft in situ.

Kate W, Owner at The Lily Pad Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

HI Lyn,

Thanks for your review.
We hope to see you at the cafe again soon.

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely time at The Lily Pad today. Food was lovely. Setting was also lovely. Gift shop was great - stuff that I would actually buy.

Hi there,
Thanks for visiting us! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I would never have found this place without someone showing me where it is. I am so pleased they did. the food is good, fresh, well cooked and reasonably priced. The location is relaxed but i was surprised how many other people knew about also as the tables quickly filled up on Friday lunchtime. I liked it so much I returned the following day (Saturday) and was surprised to find we only just got a table!!!!!! Incredible but such is the charm and attraction of the place. You could easily spend at least an hour viewing all of the art on sale for both inside the house and for the garden. Al of it I am assured is NZ made.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We took my parents and my partners parents here for brunch to meet for the first time. It was a hit from all sides! Delicious food and coffee. Lovely garden and art work. Staff were helpful. Recommended!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

The Lily Pad Cafe is just delightful. Always something delicious on the menu, the coffee is beautiful and the service is always spot-on. The beautiful location adds to the experience and then there is the added bonus of the Garden Art Studio to browse around before or after your meal/coffee....the art studio showcases loads of our fantastic local talent and is always a real treat. Highly recommended for a relaxing, leisurely visit.