Blairgowrie House
$114
Cambridge Mews(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$102
Colonial Court Motel(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$83
Cambrian Lodge Motel(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$70
Captain's Quarters Motor Inn(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$83
No. 1 Motels(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$55
  • Pool
The Monastery(Hamilton)
$153
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewschocolate roomb bcontinental breakfastcountry roadthe secret gardenfarm machinerycomfortable bedcharming hostsexcellent breakfastlovely placebeautiful roomexcellent facilitieseach morningnight staynew zealandhome away from homeonly stayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 8, 2013

we stayed with visiting UK relatives overnight for a family wedding nearby and this was really perfect - no fuss; great set-up; and unobtrusive service. The house is a delight. We would certainly consider returning. Highly recommended. David & Jennifer

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank David H
CambridgeAnnette, Owner at Blairgowrie House, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Thank you for the review. Kelvin and I are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Do hope we may see you visit again maybe when you feel like a break from the City.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Beautiful room , open spaces outside, very well presented and comfortable . This must be one of the best B&B houses in North Island,Blairgowrie House is so easy to find from Hamilton or Cambridge. A great asset to he Waikato Region

Room Tip: book early
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
CambridgeAnnette, Owner at Blairgowrie House, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

Thank you for the great remarks this makes all the hard work worthwhile. Glad you both enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

This gorgeous B&B is just delightful along with the lovely owners. It is so elegant and immaculate. The rooms are luxurious and amazingly comfortable. Everything about this B&B is perfect. I couldn't recommend it enough to anyone wanting style and elegance.

Room Tip: I think all of them would be wonderful but I had a queen room. They are all very quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
CambridgeAnnette, Owner at Blairgowrie House, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Thankyou for your glowing review. I dont think my facebook page will ever be the same!!! I feel as if I have known you forever, that's what makes B/B so interesting. Thanks

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We live in Hamilton, so not far away, but got married south of Cambridge. My bridesmaid and I stayed here the night before and then we got ready at Blairgowrie. It couldnt have been more perfect! The decor is beautiful and will look amazing in our photos, there was plenty of room for me, 2 bridesmaids, the hair dresser, the makeup artist, photographer, mother of the bride, father of the bride etc. Annette was very accomodating and amazing, she added so many little touches that just made everything perfect.
My husband and I stayed there the night of our wedding and the room looked beautiful and the next morning Annette bought us breakfast in bed, an amazing start to married life.

I can't say enough about Blairgowrie House, the accomodation its self is stunning and you couldnt find a better host! Thank you so very very much!

Room Tip: All rooms are spacious and gorgeous!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Jen it was a pleasure to have you Mark, bridesmaids and family such an exciting day filled with love. Looking forward to more photos.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stayed at Blairgowrie House in March for 1 night. Our room was very comfortable and spacious. The surroundings were very pleasant. The hosts Annette and Kelvin were very hospitable and friendly. Our husbands enjoyed visiting Kelvin's shed. The reason for our stay was to visit some old friends.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
CambridgeAnnette, Owner at Blairgowrie House, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank you for your great review. Kelvin and I are both glad you all enjoyed your short stay he is always particularly when guests mention The Shed.