“Very cute cafe with amazing food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bohemian Bungalow

Bohemian Bungalow
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Eumundi
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Restaurant. Lounge. Garden Bar. From the moment you step into Bohemian Bungalow, we aim to create an experience you will want to come back for time and time again. Whether you love the ambience of the lounge and restaurant, or the chilled, magical setting of our garden bar, The BoHo is your home away from home. Settle in. Escape the world outside. Enjoy those Noosa Hinterland vibes. We get excited about fresh, seasonal and local produce prepared in a simple and honest way. With a twist of BoHo, of course. If meat's your thing, don't miss out on something cooked Low N' Slow from our wood fired smoker (aka "The General"). We also love a good party - and invite you to host your next soirée at our place! With both indoor and outdoor areas available, we can help create a unique and fun event tailored just for you. The kind of party where amazing memories are made and shared. Whether you're looking for a good wholesome meal, a casual drink or somewhere to celebrate, we'd love to see you! Meet you at The BoHo.
Sunshine Coast
“Very cute cafe with amazing food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

The Bohemian Bungalow was such a nice find in Eumundi... The decor is simply delightful and the food was amazing and very well priced... Dessert is a must! The staff were wonderful and friendly too. Can't wait to come back!

• Visited February 2013

sunshine coast
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

Attended on Fri night with a group of the girls the place was buzzing the atmosphere had a great vibe. The decor is fabulous with interesting and quirky little items all over the place, our table looked great. The food was very good , my fillet mignon being one of the best I have had and cooked to perfection, all the seafood was fresh and tasty all portions were generous. Not one complaint from any of us.Being local can't wait to tell everyone how good it is. Will definately be back !!

• Visited February 2013
Sydney
“Don't miss this cool place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful funky setting. Great food and service. While we didn't have breakfast here the menu looked awesome too!!

Tweed Heads, Australia
“Bohemian Bungalow a Funky Destination!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I may be a little impartial as I love the quaint little town in the Sunshine Coast hinterland called Eumundi. From what I understand, these guys have only been open since early December 2012. The decor is brilliant with attention to detail that is nothing short of exceptional. On the subject of detail, there is a large brass bell situated in the ceiling at the entrance which is quite nice in itself. However, from where I was seated in the evening I could see this extremely bright red colour teaming from inside the brass bell. I enquired, and was informed that the particular bright red colour was painstakingly located and related to a 1970s motor vehicle colour, and I can only assume that paint was expensive and rare, and looks fantastic. I will need to go back several more times to take in the ambience that this restaurant exudes and there is so much going on, I found that it is a destination and more than just a restaurant. I understand that fresh flowers are on the tables daily. There is an interior and exterior dining option, we had not booked early enough and was seated inside, however outside look really funky also. Their wines are very good and reasonably priced, I started with a Woodlands Chardonnay from the Margaret River and that was really good. Not that I had the pizza, however we seen plenty coming out and I can assure you there pizzas look really good and the selection on the menu was impressive! The entree that I had was a tuna fillet with a aioli type of combination with watercress and a gorgeous bed of black paste (which I had never had before), and that was outstanding! The tuna had a beautiful soft texture and the outside was marginally crusty and went so beautifully with the other elements. For my main, I chose the Davey Jones platter, which was essentially a seafood platter with baby octopus, prawns, salt-and-pepper squid and a delightful fishcake item (great with freshly ground black pepper), that was all prepared to perfection in a unique format that really impressed me. I asked the waitress, and she told me that the menu is ever changing, and I guess that's the attraction to the locals they would just keep coming back. On that note, this was a Thursday evening and I noticed every table was occupied. The music is really funky and laid-back, and there is a feeling of contentment and ease amongst the staff that I don't always experience in a really busy restaurant. The service to was exceptional and I was told that the staff were all hand-picked. My partner and myself shared a couple of "Moscow Mules" which are a delightfully refreshing mixture of limes, lime juice, mint, vodka and ginger beer I believe, albeat pricy, at $15, well worth the experience. Everything else we had was all reasonably priced and I thought great value. All in all a wonderful destination, I'm looking forward to returning and trying their lunch and breakfast menu. If they can keep their chef and floor staff the Bohemian Bungalow will rate as one of my favourite restaurants. I consider myself a foodie, and these guys really impressed me!

• Visited January 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Delightful and delicious dining!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

From our call to reserve a table for Saturday night we were very comfortable that we had made the right choice! It is tastefully and colourfully decorated to suit. Even the extensive menu created some more smiles! We were delighted with the wait staff who were most attentive in an almost full restaurant. Each 'generous' course was beautifully presented and delicious. Certainly well worth the drive from Caloundra and we will be back!

• Visited January 2013
Caroline A, Owner at Bohemian Bungalow, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
We are very grateful for your wonderful feedback. Thank you so much for writing such a humbling review. You've made all the staff happy as we've all been trying very hard to get it right. Thanks again!