“Good food, friendly service”

Wild Cattle Creek Estate
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Seville
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Wild Cattle Creek Estate offers diners a unique experience in the Yarra Valley. Our chefs work closely with local suppliers to ensure the freshest seasonal produce. We create menus that constantly change to highlight and showcase what is on offer. Our award winning boutique wines compliment our menus perfectly to ensure a complete dining experience.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Steaks were good, lamb ordered by my daughter was also done well. We arrived without a reservation. It was a Sunday. Good thing we arrived early, just at noon. the restaurant filled up quickly.
All in all a very pleasant experience as we were in Yarra valley for only those few hours.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The location of this restaurant is wonderful, on a beautful sunny day our table overlooked the vineyards. The restaurant itself is very attractive, the tables are not too close together, there are linen napkins and tablecloths and there were beautiful Christmas decorations. We were both pretty disappointed with our entrees although both were very attractively presented, mine was zucchini flowers in tempura batter which was not crisp and the stems of the flowers somewhat tough. My partner had scallops which he deemed tough and somewhat tasteless. Mains were better, I had pancetta wrapped chicken breast which was very nice and my partner roasted pork belly which had lots of lovely crackling. We made room for a very nice shared desert of pannacotta and berries. Service left a great deal to be desired. We had to ask twice for our water glasses to be refilled. We were offered the wine list initially and chose a glass of a delightful sparkling Moscato wine prior to the meal, never to see the wine list again. There were plenty of staff on hand and the restaurant was not particularly crowded but once the food was served we seemed to suffer benign neglect. Prices were reasonable however.

1  Thank Marilyn674
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

When our friends told us they were going to take us to a restaurant for lunch in a winery I was thinking great we r going to have to eat sandwiches again! But I was delighted with a great surprise when the menu arrived. Lamb chicken steak polenta....... The explanation of the dishes were so amazing and mouth watering. We really couldn't decide what we wanted. And there was something for all of us there. Vegetarian. Gluten free. Meat lover. Lamb lover. Pork lover... And I can go on and on. I had the lamb and can say it was a wonderful experience of flavor and beauty in my mouth. There were so many different flavors but they worked so well with each other. It was like a party :). And to top It off the service was amazing. The staff was so nice and polite. If you look around I don't write much reviews unless it was a great and wonderful experience. And this was out Of this world and I can't wait to go back and try a new dish!!
And the best part was the most amazing view and ambiance when you are eating!

1  Thank Charlene34
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

My wonderful stay at the wild cattle creek was made even more memorable by the fine cuisine! My favorite dish was the chicken in pancetta and the risotto ! The customer service was excellent and the food quality was the best I had on my holiday in Australia. I highly recommend this restaurant the food and wine is exceptionally good!! You must try the sparkling Shiraz red wine at wild cattle creek.

Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

We dropped by for lunch. Beautiful decor, views, staff friendly.
My chicken for $29 seemed to miss the mark for me. My husband's eye fillet medium was well done; tasty, but we've had better.