Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best school of mancora

I took classes with this school and it was amazing! Really good teacher, with a good price! I... read more

Reviewed November 7, 2019
Louis G
Caen, France
Family Surf/Kite Trip

Had a great time coming to Peru for first time. Alex was super helpful with info before leaving US... read more

Reviewed October 20, 2019
Christopher L
via mobile

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Mancora
All reviews three days well run operation highly recommend this place great staff the owner axel wind spots gear team rent wave school peru instructions surf guys
Selected filters
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

Axel is one of the coolest and most genuine people I have ever met. Not only has he built the kitesurfing empire of Mancora but his vibes, sense of humor, and excitement for the wind pull you instantly in to the the magic of the sport. His team knows what they're talking about, is thorough in explanations, and truly care about your learning, progress and wellbeing with the kite. Axel and his team are a treat to spend time with and well worth any price!!!

Date of experience: August 2017
wildkp, Gérant at Wild Kite Peru, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Hey Emilie, thanks so much for your review. I like hyperboles, especially when it's addressed to me!! ;) Happy to be the last link before God over here :) You're always welcome at the empire :))

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

I spent 2 weeks in Mancora, Peru learning to kite surf at Wild Kite Peru. My instructor was Florian Kerr. He is an amazing instructor and totally in tune with his students fears, apprehensions and abilities. He easily broke down each step with fully explained instructions and demos, in beach and in water. At no point was I ever fearful in the water. He used simple excercises to help me overcome feelings of apprehension about certain steps. He pushed and encouraged me to improve and set daily goals and made sure we achieved them.
When the wind conditions were not great in Mancora, we headed to other beach spots for better wind. (No other school here does that).
Wild kite instructors are all properly IKO certified, focus on student safety at all time, use current and secure equipment, and genuinely great people to be around.
At the end of the 2 weeks, I got a certificate showing what I have achieved which will make it easy to hire equipment elsewhere and further build on my new skills.
Oh and all instructors are trilingual.
Thank you SO much Florian for helping me become a kite surfer :)
I would definitely definitely recommend Wild Kite Peru !!!

Date of experience: September 2017
wildkp, Gérant at Wild Kite Peru, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Thank you so much Amanda for the kind words, Florian, Liza and the rest of the team were very happy to have you with us these 2 weeks. All the best!

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

I took the private lessons with Axel at Wild Kite. His crew is very professional and I had an excellent first time experience as a kiter during my week in Mancora! I would highly recommend Wild Kite to any kiter at any level.

Date of experience: July 2017
wildkp, Gérant at Wild Kite Peru, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Thanks Margrethe for your message, all the crew and I were very happy to put on the kite tracks, Have fun in Brazil and good wind!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

Being a solo kite traveller I always look for a place to store my gear and to meet other kiters. Wild Kite has a spot right on the beach. I stored my gear there for a small price and could also use the facilities (swimming pool, shower etc.). The team is super friendly and always happy to help. The tips I got pushed me to learn some new tricks. There are kite lessons available and also coaching with professional and IKO-qualified instructors. They organize tours to kite spots in the area, and rent gear for kite, surf & SUP. Thank you Wild Kite team, I hope to be back next year!

Date of experience: July 2017
wildkp, Owner at Wild Kite Peru, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2017

Hey Maaike,
Thanks for your kind message! It was great having you with us! I have seen that you were back home and happy, enjoy it!! And hopefully I'll see you next year...

Ride on!

Reviewed July 21, 2017

If you happen to be in Mancora and want to venture into learning kite surfing there is no better and competent place than wild kite. You will find Axel and his amazing instructors by the beach of casa mediterranea. Needless to say that the instructors are super competent and professional (I learned to be an independent kite surfer in few hours, really no joke!), on top of that all the wild kite team is super buena onda, great friends to go explore the coast and have fun on party nights. Really you can't go wrong!!

Date of experience: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
wildkp, Propriétaire at Wild Kite Peru, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Hey Paolo,

Thanks a lot for your message!! It was great having you with us.
Have a good trip back to Milano, hope you'll find work soon to pay all your kite expenses, past and future ;) Big hug from all the team!!