Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Expiernce of a Lifetime

I decided I needed to learn how to kite surf. I came to wild kite peru and had the time of my life... read more

Reviewed May 7, 2021
W7377GDnathanm
via mobile
Best school of mancora

I took classes with this school and it was amazing! Really good teacher, with a good price! I... read more

Reviewed November 7, 2019
Louis G
Caen, France

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Mancora
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Axel has planned already 5 trips for me on the peruvian northshore and I will definitely go back again.
I have been travelling a lot around the world looking for kite spots, but this is one of the best places, and really the best, if you like kiting in waves. I love surfing too, which is great because usually early in the morning there is no wind so you can either enjoy a fabulous sunrise session or have a good sleep after a nice evening, because nightlife in mancora is also something not to be missed ;-)
I can always rely on Axel to book me the best hotel depending of the people I a traveling with, a reliable taxi to go from the airport to mancora and take me to the kitesurfing spots in the afternoon.
During windseason the wind blows absolutely every day so no need to check windguru! And the last thing which is very important to me, the food is excellent in Peru and Axel knows the best places to go and takes you to nice and authentic cevicherias when you go on trip with him.
Can't wait to go back!

Date of experience: September 2013
Axel N, Propriétaire at Wild Kite Peru, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Thank you very much for your opinion. see you soon for your 6th trip here ...and the following ones :)

Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Professional & friendly with a personal touch to make it an experience not to miss! Thanks guys & girl (I'm bad with names) for going the extra mile while teaching me

1  Thank Jaco R
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Just came back from a 10 day trip in Mancora to kitesurf its legendary waves. Axel and WildK was the big highlight of the trip (aside from the fantastic wind and waves conditions!). Being a group of guys, we considered renting a car and go to the spots by ourselves, remaining independent. Luckily, we chose otherwise and went with Axel. This is very well run operation, professional and very friendly.They have an excellent knowledge of the global area (having been there for more than 5 years) and take you everyday to the best wave spots (depending on your level and style of riding). A huge plus is the advice that Axel provides, enhanced by video supports, which really helped imporove my level of riding. Axel is also very familiar with the local lodging and restaurants options which helped us find the best place for our budget and needs.
Overall and excellent experience, and I would very strongly recommend going with WildK if you want to make the most out of a kitesurf trip. I am planning to go back next year and even though i am now familiar with all the spots, I would still go back with them, knowing that it will make the trip this much better and is so worth it.

Date of experience: October 2013
1  Thank StephDuche

Thanks Stephane for sending your nice opinion. Tell me if you finally found the board of your choice, I may give you a hand with firewire boards. Hope to see you next year, we have to work on those roller ;)

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We just come back with 10 day long Peru trip with WildK and it was one of the best kitsurfing trip ever! Usually I do this on my own, rent e car, find a spots ect but this time we decided to go with a guide. It was really worth every penny, not only we get a personal feedback based on everyday video footage but we got great photos in the end of the trip.
It help me to improve my kiting so much in only 10 days. it was priceless.
Axel and his team was amazing, not only with finding the best spot for a day but with his local knowledge of restaurant (food in Peru is of the chart) and good local parties!
Thanks!

Date of experience: October 2013

Thank you very much Prezmek for your cool opinion! A big hug from all the WildK team!

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Best kite trips in the world! I was taken to the best spots! Never ending waves and wind every day! They know everything about kiting the waves in Peru. Inolvidable!!!!

Date of experience: June 2013