“Best food yet in Peru !! ”
Review of Donde Teresa

Donde Teresa
Ranked #19 of 99 Restaurants in Mancora
Cuisines: Peruvian, Contemporary, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is between las pocitas and mancora
Lovely location on the beach
Nice staff
EXCELLENT food !! We really enjoyed it - we were craving this all week ! Very flavoursome, very clean , great service!
We had lunch there - was a lovely place to stop even for a drink as it's just so relaxed there and they have hammocks , a small book exchange etc
Lovely

Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

We went due to the reviews and found it to be expensive and not good at all. The cebiche was "overcooked" and too sour by having been left in lemon too long. The price was the same as what we paid in La Mar Cebicheria in Lima for an exquisite cebiche...
I would not go there or recommend anyone going there either.

Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

This place it right by the beach. The food is great. Especially the tuna mediallions and the whole fish. Really recommend this place for lunch or dinner!
Take a mototaxi and for 3 sol (max 4) you are there, or walk to there on the beach, which take about 25 minutes from Mancora.

Reviewed September 13, 2016

We cannot quite fathom why this restaurant only has 4 stars, when it should be one of the top ones in Mancora on TripAdvisor... We've eaten here about 4 times on our trip this year and haven't once been disappointed. Part of the Hotelier hotel, Donde Teresa, in our minds, is a restaurant without a single flaw...

Just by the beach, it offers a truly relaxing environment for the most romantic, sunset-painted evening dinner or a sun-bathed, refreshing lunch. It is a little further away from the city centre in Mancora, but you can get there by taking a lovely, romantic, 15min walk along the beach. Just ask anyone in which direction is "Hotelier", they'll know. You'll recognise it by the large, inclined flag poles protruding from among the palm trees.

First of all, the service. Friendly, quick, professional, making you feel very welcome. They really want you to enjoy your time there. Then, the menu. Probably the most varied in Mancora, offering many dishes to satisfy anyone with any kind of taste in food. Oh, make the sacrifice, go for the full course meal- it really is worth the money, especially if you're only visiting once. And go for one of their delicious drinks/cocktails...

The food is fresh and you really can taste the quality with every bite you take.

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

One of the reason to stay at Hotelier was the food and this restaurant. One time during my stay there, I thought that it worth if I would take a walk to the town and try other different things but my laziness could more so I remained at the hotel and I have no regrets.

I tried almost everything and at the end of my journey I thought that my bill would be so expensive but on the contrary, I found it very fair... Look at the pictures and believe me!!