“Rough start....fabulous ending.”
other traveler has booked this property
Gorgeous studio newly renovated! Premuim appointments! Flat screen TV with built in DVD, WiFi
Front door to Cozy cottage. Game room and washer dryer room to the right. Big yard. Bistro set. Expanding dinette set for two. Beautiful decor. Cute as a button and COZY!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Expanding dinette set for two. Beautiful decor. Cute as a button and COZY!
Beachy colors. Bright and cheery!
Renovated kitchen. New refrig/freezer, new microwave, coffeemaker. New mini split A/C. Stove/oven
full bathroom. features genuine Jacuzzi massaging shower head!
Front door to what may be the cutest studio on Anna Maria Island! New bistro set not shown.
Newly screened Lanai.
Your person screened in section!
Your person screened in section!
back yard. Note new A/C
Outdoor shower perfect for rinsing off beach sand.
Historic Bridge St. Enjoy day or lighted night fishing. Pier dining. Boat excursions. Bait shop.
Our turquoise beach water about a 50 second walk away!
Our white powder sand beach
Washer and dryer. Not coin operated. We even provide detergent.
Take your own eco-tour from our ramp. visit leffis key mangrove tunnel
If you never tried parasailing, you may want to add it to your bucket list. Once in a life time exp!
We have two gas grills! No charge for gas
Watch for Manatee off our seawall and dock
Take the free trolley to St Armands Cirlce. A 'must see'!
Go paddle board from our dock
Enjoy nearby Coquina Bay Walk
Aerial of St Armand's Take free trolley there & enjoy the boutique shopping eateries, ice cream more
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Doreen B
“Rough start....fabulous ending.”
Reviewed September 28, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

When I arrived, the air conditioning was not working. It was 90 degrees plus outside, and just as hot if not hotter inside. I called Mark the owner right away. Even though he was out of state taking care of his ill mother, he walked me thru finding the breaker box located outside and just as I got it working, Mason the maintainance person showed up to help. I was totally impressed with the quick response from Mark. Through the course of my stay, I had everything I could possibly need. From free use of laundry services to beach supplies to an air conditioned game room with a television to entertain my grandchildren when they visited.
Even though it was 2 weeks after hurricane Irma, the beaches were as beautiful as ever. Dolphins and even manatees, one came right up to me, it was the experience of a lifetime. I will be using Mark and Liliana's rentals in the future. A special thanks to Mark for taking care of me from afar.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Sep 30, 2017
Thank you for your very nice review. You are a special person and it was my pleasure assisting you. I am very happy that you will be our guest again in the near future! Best regards!
Mark
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing