While the Hacienda is beautiful, we had close to $400 stolen from our room. We believe the cash was stolen over the four day period of our stay. We charged everything to the room, and only left the Hacienda once, so we weren't checking our wallets (and we weren't spending our cash). When we were packing up to leave, we noticed that we had A LOT less cash then we came with -- $394 went missing that we could actually account for; the total could have been more. We notified the hotel, and management said there would be an investigation, but the hotel did nothing else. Our advice to you: don't be lured into a false sense of security, as we were. The Hacienda seems so safe and protected...I guess we stupidly let our guard down. There are no safes in the rooms to lock up your belongings, so just try to keep an eye on your wallet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Museum-Resort & Spa 5 stars, colonial architecture built in 1529 by Hernan Cortes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hacienda San Gabriel de las Palmas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda San Gabriel De Las Palmas Hotel Amacuzac
- Hacienda San Gabriel De Las Palmas Mexico/Morelos - Amacuzac