I went to this hotel with my wife to spend the weekend and were disappointed. I had great expectation from the hotel since their website shows very nice pictures. The hacienda is small, there are no too much things to do and certain parts of the hotel require maintenance. There were only three couples in the hotel and was very quiet... until the owner's family arrived. There were children all over the place, screaming and crying. It was a mess and it seems that it is the same way every weekend. How do they advertise their place is for relaxation if they do not respect the clients. Additionally they offered a rate when we make the reservations and they increased the final rate when we checked out because they said they had had a mistake. Definetely I do not recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Museum-Resort & Spa 5 stars, colonial architecture built in 1529 by Hernan Cortes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, HotelsClick, Travelocity, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hacienda San Gabriel de las Palmas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda San Gabriel De Las Palmas Hotel Amacuzac
- Hacienda San Gabriel De Las Palmas Mexico/Morelos - Amacuzac