“Pool is amazing, great location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
CleveTrav
Cleveland
“Pool is amazing, great location”
Reviewed April 1, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Judith was very friendly and welcoming. The unit itself is nice enough, but the pool was certainly the highlight. Great location for access to the beach, rainforest, kiosks, etc.

Apr 11, 2016
Thank you for your review and I am so very happy that you had a great time. Hope to see you on your next trip to our great island of PR
mzxcluziv...
“Amazing, Wedding Bells”
Reviewed March 19, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

The place was cozy and the hospitality was amazing. I've been to plenty of hotel stays but nothing of a feeling when you feel like you are in your own vacation home. They were at bed and call with whatever was needed. My sister even got married in there pool unexpectedly and unannounced but it turned out to be a beautiful wedding.

I am looking right now to book for my husband bday coming in April.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: There hospitality I just met them for the first time, and it was like I knew them for years. Family!!!
Liked least: I didn't stay longer.....Not enough time to enjoy it more!
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mar 3, 2017
It was a pleasure having you here. Our first wedding which will be something to remember.
LeilaS16
Boston, Massachusetts
“Perfect Vacation”
Reviewed March 1, 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

This review is long overdue – we had a wonderful stay at the studio apartment. My boyfriend and I vacationed in Luquillo in December, and Judith and her family were wonderful hosts. We got lost initially when driving to the house because my phone couldn’t receive the GPS pinpoint, and Judith drove a few miles to come find us and led us back to the house. The place is lovely – comfortable and clean room, beautiful views, private pool, horses, and cats around the property. The house is just a couple miles away from a beautiful beach and a strip of restaurants/bars. Judith recommended some fun tourist activities including ATVing and horseback riding right down the road, which were a lot of fun. We stayed over Christmas week, and Judith and her family welcomed us into their home for holiday drinks and food. We had a great vacation and can’t wait to visit again!

Your age range 25-34
Mar 3, 2016
Thank you so much for your beautiful comments. I hope you visit us again
RyanAH
Chicago, Illinois
“Outstanding Experience”
Reviewed February 25, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

What a lovely place to stay. Centrally located. Up in the hills and at the base of El Yunque, but only 4 or 5 minute drive to beautiful Luquillo beach and the Kioskos. Judith was waiting for me on the front porch when I got there. She is extremely friendly and accommodating. The Studio is the basement level of a lovely home. It has a beautiful private pool available to guests. I did not get a chance to use it as I was maximizing beach time, but this is a huge asset. Private entrance to the apartment allowed for easy come and go. Apartment was immaculate and exactly as advertised. I cannot say enough good things about this place. It was apparent to me that Judith and her family have put a lot of love and attention into the details of this space. I was there for a few extra days following a conference in San Juan, but would love to come back with my wife. Only minor complaint is that the air conditioner is very loud. All of the good things about this location, however, easily offset that, and I find no reason to give this anything less than a perfect review. Please avoid the temptation to stay at the large resorts and support this. You won't regret it. Having a washing machine and dryer there was an extra plus as well and cut down on packing.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, privacy and cleanliness
Liked least: Noisy air conditioner.
Mar 3, 2016
I am very happy that you had a wonderful time. I also wanted to let you know that we replaced the air conditioner Thank you for your input it was well appreciated. Come and visit us soon
Rita P
Nashville, Tennessee
“Perfect”
Reviewed February 18, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

Wonderful hostess. Replied to my questions promptly and sent gps address. The private pool was delightful. We were minutes away from the rain forest. A tip: once you turn off of highway 3 very quickly you need to keep rt at a fork in the road then almost immediately bear rt again up a hill (yellow posts on each side of the drive). The house is on the rt. The gps said "your destination is on the left" but in fact it is on the rt! However Judith (hostess) was waiting for us and directed us to the driveway. The unit was clean and had everything we needed for our brief stay. (2 nights). The air conditioner was loud but they will be addressing that she said. After the room was cool we turned it off and used a portable fan we had with us.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location. Pool
Liked least: Air conditioner noise
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway
Mar 3, 2016
Thank you for your comments. It was a pleasure to have you
Michael M
Dallas, Texas
“Perfect”
Reviewed January 5, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

My wife and I loved this quiet location! King size bed, Direct TV, nice marble and tile bathroom, washer and dryer, mini fridge... and much more. It was perfect and we wish we could have stayed longer.

Your age range 25-34
Mar 3, 2016
Thank you I am so happy you had a pleasant stay
Kcalour1
New York City, New York
““Honeymoon””
Reviewed October 7, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

From the moment we entered we knew we where in love with the place, location was perfect. very friendly owners and, the pool..is perfect
Had a great stay. Great location. I would stay here again. I could not have asked for more.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and the pool
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing