“Awesome!”
other travelers have booked this property
This is the view of your private backyard front your balcony.  Pure Paradise.
Olympic Size Pool! Showers, Tennis Courts, Basketball Court and Playground. The modern kitchen comes fully equipped with stove, oven,fridge,cooking tools, plate ware, stem ware
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This is the view of your private backyard front your balcony.  Pure Paradise.
Olympic Size Pool! Showers, Tennis Courts, Basketball Court and Playground.
Enjoy your vacation on a large, padded hammock that overlooks sweeping ocean and mountain views.
Indoor Dining Room: Dining Table With Seating For 10 with Ocean View.
Master bedroom w. 2 queen beds, ensuite bathroom,air conditioning,fan,walk-in,balcony,Ocean View!!
Second bedroom w queen bed,air conditioning, fan, screens, large closet,balcony,Ocean & Forest View!
Third bedroom with queen bed, air conditioning, fan, tv,closet,balcony and Ocean Views!
Fourth bedroom with Queen bed, air conditioning, fan, screens large closet, tv, balcony, Ocean View!
Second Bathroom offers a vanity, mirror, tiled shower stall with endless hot water, sink and toilet.
Second Bathroom Vanity
Laundry Room with 1 Futon bed, Washer, Dyer and Sink.
Private, In-House Professional 9 ft. Pool Table with Ocean View!
Half Bathroom
This is the gazebo in your private backyard with sweeping Ocean Views! Nature lovers paradise.
Outdoor Dining with seating and for 10 people. The outdoor kitchen island seats 6 more. Ocean Views!
Gazebo: Outdoor Dining Table. This picture faces the back of the house.
The outdoor kitchen/BBQ area has seating for 6 at the counter.Large propane grill included.
The outdoor gym offers a bicycle, elliptical, ab machine, yoga mats and an exercise ball. Ocean View
This is the view from the the balcony outside of the four bedrooms upstairs.  Views are breathtaking
Another spectacular picture of heaven.
Sunsets over the ocean are just breath taking. You won't ever want to leave.
Panoramic Ocean Views.
Gated Community with 24 Hour Security.
Rent beach chairs and umbrellas at El Balneario Monserrate. Enjoy coconut water, pina coloadas, food
El Balneario Moserrate next to Luquillo Beach. Very clean bathrooms.Most beautiful and tranquil.
Walk thru El Yunque Rainforest just 10 minutes away.
Snorkel the coral reefs off of Culebra Island. Ferry is just 15 minutes away!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Denver, Colorado
“Awesome!”
Reviewed December 5, 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

We were so pleased with this house, location and owner! The house was absolutely beautiful and had everything we needed (and then some!). We would absolutely stay here again. The house and it's amenities made our stay so much nicer. The kids loved the club house and pool. I loved the deck, bar, grilling area and hammock! The pool table was used everyday ans the flow of the house made it so nice to be together and spend time together as a family. It was great to have a washer/dryer, dish washer and a kitchen with every pan you could think of! The house easily fit the 10 of us. Thank you!

Traveling group: Large Group
Toms River, New Jersey
Reviewed December 3, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The concierge service and the property itself. Stunning.
Liked least: Nothing, the entire experience from start to finish was perfect.
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Karen B
New York
“6 Stars!”
Reviewed October 6, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

My family and I spent 8 nights at Hacienda Ocean view and it was everything we wanted and more. I was able to walk to the pool with the kids everyday, my husband grilled on the bbq every night and we spent some quality time away from the hustle and bustle of New York. My mother came with us to take care of the children at night and my husband and I were able to enjoy some local hotspots that had great food and service. The house was immaculate, huge and had an awesome pool table that the kids enjoyed every night with their father. The kitchen had everything we could ask for and the views from every room were spectacular. Rosa, who is the owner, was very friendly and helpful in answering all of our questions. My son had an ear infection and I called Rosa to ask her if she knew of a clinic were I could take my son. Rosa was very concerned about his well being and she called a friend of hers who is a doctor at the Caribbean hospital just 10 minutes away. Instead of having me go to the hospital, the doctor came to us! The doctor spoke english and gave a script for amoxicillin. She was incredibly friendly and helpful in explaining where the Walgreens was and in telling us to get some earplugs for the pool. I was so thankful that I didn’t have to spend an entire day in the waiting room of a hospital and that I didn’t have to expose my son to the germs of a hospital or to the traumatizing experience it always is to be in a hospital. All in all the service was excellent from the doctor to the owner, the house was more than we could ask for and the island was incredibly beautiful. My family and i will be making this a yearly vacation and I would recommend this house to anyone I know. Thank you Rosa for such a wonderful experience!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views of the ocean, the villa and the customer service.
Liked least: I loved everything about our family vacation.
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing