“Crazy good”

Cuisines: Mexican
Fajardo, Puerto Rico
“Crazy good”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This some of the best Mexican food ever at very reasonable prizes... One of the best places to eat good food on the east side of the island.

• Visited June 2013

“Great food great price”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I've been coming here since they first opened and I have seen this place grow rapidly. A shame only 2 reviews when the line to get a table in this restaurant wraps around the parking lot. Worth the wait. Very fast and courteous. Price is amazing as well as the food. AAA++++

• Visited May 2013
“Authentic if a little bland”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Stopped in for dinner on our way back from old San Juan. Service was good and the portions were huge. The food was a little different that I was used to at the Mexican Restraunt in the southern us. No chips were offered to start and when we ordered them I found then to be stale. Over all I found the food to be very bland and lacking the "punch" I look for in great Mexican food.

Visited May 2013
Puerto Rico
“Nice meal and good prices!!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Excelent food, and very fresh made. Our waiter was veri nice and staff also was very nice. Try the shrimp Ceviche is very good. Margaritas are very good and tasteful. Please go and enjoy a well hidden secret in Luquillo, PR

• Visited April 2013