“Ask for maykie santiago”

Luquillo Beach Boys Surfschool
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Luquillo Beach Boys Surf School, we teach surfing in a fun, safe and easy way. All ages are welcome and we are kids friendly. We are local surfers with decades of surfing experience. Surfing is our lifestyle,the way we enjoy the ocean and we want you to have a fun and safe surfing day with us.
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

The best trainer for surfing, u got the best beaches , great people, aqui tenemos el mejor entrenador de surfing maykie santiago pregunte por el the best....

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Our Saturday evening flight home was canceled, so I called them Saturday evening to request a lesson Sunday before our new flight home. They offered us a few different time slots. Two of us signed up for the lesson, and we exchanged numbers to be able to meet at the correct spot. It was only the two of us at the lesson. There was one main instructor, Mike, and an assistant. He gave us a 5 minute lesson on the beach and within 5 minutes we were in the water. Neither one of us had ever even seen a board before. They brought two training boards and long sleeve shirts for us to wear. Mike was with us the entire time, and we were never deeper than waist deep. Very personable and hands on instructions. We thoroughly enjoyed our lesson and were very thankful they were able to fit us in! Such a random activity that we were very happy we ended up having the time for it.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

The Luquillo Beach Boys are absolutely amazing. My boyfriend and I visited Luquillo Beach in March 2013. He took the surfing lesson and he did really well! The Beach Boys kept working with him until he got it on his own. They were patient and wonderful teachers. Later, my boyfriend and I hung out further down the beach. He went out into the water as I stayed on the shore. Apparently the current is very strong where we were and it started to pull him further and further from the shore. He called out for help, I signaled the Beach Boys, and they came running with surf boards in hand to rescue him out of the ocean's strong current! The Beach Boys not only gave an amazing surf lesson, they also saved my boyfriend's life! Thank you Beach Boys!!!

1  Thank nessasitas
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My husband and 8-year-old daughter had their first surfing lessons from the Beach Boys, and both were up and surfing quickly! Great fun and highly recommended! My daughters favorite activity in PR!!

2  Thank Yomomma330
Reviewed August 29, 2013

August 08/27/13
A MUST = This Made our girls trip ,unforgettable = Great service Great guys
From the start the customer service was great, we spoke to them before we headed on our trip and they made me feel confortable about reaching out to them and they will tell me what will be the best day (wearther/surf wise) to book them to get the best experience.
They took the time and were very informative and made sure the girls knew that safety was the first priority
Our girls (ages 10 and 17) have never touched a surf board before and now they are hooked!!
Their exact words were that "if we could stay longer on our vacation they would want to do this again"
They were standing up and catching waves after 15 minutes in the water, Each one of our girls had a dedicated instructor that made sure they were safe and had a great time..
I loved their approach, I defenitly got my money's worth and more...to be totally honest I'm very cheap to say the least, but i was so pleased I gave them a 40% tip...that says alot for me trust me

1  Thank Carlos_Raquel_2001