Luquillo Beach Boys Surfschool
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Luquillo Beach Boys Surf School, we teach surfing in a fun, safe and easy way. All ages are welcome and we are kids friendly. We are local surfers with decades of surfing experience. Surfing is our lifestyle,the way we enjoy the ocean and we want you to have a fun and safe surfing day with us.
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My girls ranging from 12 to 15 years of age loved the surfing! Very nice surfing instructors and family friendly environment. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

These guys also do amazing Stand-up Paddleboarding tours. It was beautiful and so much fun! Capi seemed to know the names of every type of bird we saw--and there were so many we saw! We cracked open a couple of coconuts for some refreshment, and were surrounded by great scenery. The tour was about 2 hours of moderate to light exercise...I'd recommend it for young and old.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I wanted to surf and came across the beach boys. The conditions weren't great that day, as it was very windy and the water was very choppy but I was still determined to catch some waves. Ty took me in for a lesson and I felt very safe. He helped me paddle out and catch some waves. I would definitely go back for another lesson with Ty.
Thank you!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I first learned about the Luquillo Beach Boys last year (2011) while vacationing in Luquillo. While I didn't venture into learning to surf, they were teaching right there next to me at the beach. Families came and went taking lessons, laughing, taking pictures and having a fantastic time. This year I volunteered at an autistic children surfing event in Isla Verde and there they were volunteering to teach autistic children to surf! Little kids, bigger kids, no problem. They were clearly able to handle it with grace and humor and the kids loved it. Take a look at the pictures on their FB page and look at those little faces.

After a long day in the sun and lots of good work, I went to Luquillo beach the next day to relax and there they were teaching a whole family to surf. What impresses me the most is that everyone taking lessons looks so happy and the Luquillo Beach Boys work as a team. Someone is in the water, someone at the edge of the beach. They communicate and celebrate every attempt, especially children. Well, I'll write again after I go back in July 2013 because next time I'm taking lessons! These guys are awesome and I know I'll be in the most caring hands.

1  Thank rmbeltran
Reviewed November 27, 2012

On November 17 I had an event for kids with autism in Isla Verde, since the first day that I approached them about the event they said yes! Having them there teaching kids with autism how to surf was an amazing experience. Thank you guys!!!

2  Thank dmollfu